- Political ideology of Gandhi in contemporary world
- Gandhi and his thoughts on caste and unaccountably
- Gandhi’s concept of Nationalism in the era of globalization
- Relevance of Gandhian theory of consumption in the contemporary world
- Gandhi and his ideas of global peace
- Portrayal of Gandhi in Cinemas and plays.
(Papers are not restricted to any of the above mentioned themes only; Authors are encouraged to explore new areas of Mahatma.)
Mode of Presentation
Paper presenters are invited to make presentations on any key sub-theme. The duration of the presentation for selected papers will be for 10 minutes. This will be followed by questions time.
Guidelines for Authors
Submission of Manuscripts: Authors are encouraged to submit manuscripts electronically. Manuscripts should be sent electronically via email to [email protected] A Committee will review the abstracts and full papers and information regarding acceptance, modification, rejection and presentation shall be communicated to the authors subsequently.
Guidelines for Abstracts and full papers
Papers are invited from the academicians, social activists, research scholars, policymakers, Students and others from any of themes mentioned above and we encourage the scholar to submit papers on any other field related to Mahatma’s ideas and thoughts. The scholars are requested to adhere to the below-mentioned guidelines strictly to avoid the rejection of the paper.
- Abstract: The abstract should be limited 250-300 words. It should include the title of the paper, the author’s name, designation, institutional affiliation, contact address, contact number, E-mail ID.
- Full Paper: The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be 3000 to 5000 words. The full paper should be in English and typed in MS-Word in Times New Roman with font size 12 pt. and 1.5 space. The selected full papers
should be submitted in soft copy latest through E-mail.
- Declaration: Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been published elsewhere and that it has not been submitted simultaneously elsewhere.
- Copyrights: – Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyrighted material from other sources.
- Tables and Figures: – Tables and figures should be clearly titled with a clear legend and any footnotes suitably identified below. Captions should be typed, double-spaced, on a separate sheet.
- References and Notes: All references and notes must conform to any of the standard styles of social sciences.
- Others: – All parts of the manuscript should be typewritten, 1.5 spaced, with margins of at least one inch on all sides.
- All pages of the manuscript must be numbered consecutively throughout the paper.
- Please avoid abbreviations, diagrams, and reference to the text in the abstract.
- For Academicians and others from India (Single Author): INR 1500
- For Academicians and others from India (Co-Author): INR 1800
- For Research Scholars (Single Author): INR 1000
- For Research Scholars ( Co-Author): INR 1500
- For Students (Single Author): INR 800
- For Students (Co-Author): INR 1500
Note: Registration Fee includes Seminar kit, Tea, Snacks, Lunch.
Mode of Payment
Participants for the seminar can pay the registration fees through click here
Outstation participants are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Aurangabad railway station surroundings have a lot of hotels and our team will assist you to find out a good hotel to make your stay comfortable in Aurangabad.
MNLU Aurangabad is 1km away from the railway station of Aurangabad.
Last date of submission of abstracts: 10-03-2019
Review, Selection and intimation: 15-03-2019
Last date of submission of full papers : 20-03-2019
Date of Seminar : 30-03-2019
- Faculty Convener, Mr. Rahul Kosambi: +91 7045603534
- Faculty Co-Convener, Mr. Akash Shahapure: +91 8149022537
- Student Convener, Devesh Tripathi: +91-8318248117
- Student Co-Convener, Sulabh Gupta: +91- 9672011561
Click here for poster and for the brochure, click here.