About the Institution
Progressive Education Society, Pune-5 is a reputed educational institution in Maharashtra. Late Shankarrao Kanitkar along with a team of dedicated teachers established the institution in the year 1934 at Pune.
About the College: Modern Law College was established by the Society in the year 2003 at Ganeshkhind, Pune-16 with an object of imparting quality based legal education.
About the Seminar
Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College is organising a two day National Seminar on Current Trends in Sustainable Development: Issues and Challenges.
The term ‘Sustainable Development’ has been on the anvil of the International community for nearly four decades. The meaning and perspective of sustainability have changed according to the changing times, however, the importance of incorporating the sustainability approach in the day-to-day working from households to Industries has never been watered down.
It is with this view that the College wishes to conduct the Multidisciplinary National Seminar involving cross-cutting issues relating to the Legal, Political, Social, Ethical and Environmental perspectives of the Sustainable Development.
Objectives of the Seminar
- To understand the various facets of Sustainable Development
- To determine the current trends in Sustainable Development Internationally
- To analyse the significance of legal, political, social, ethical and environmental perspectives in sustainable development
- To study the impact of the Sustainable Development Goals and their Incorporation in the Indian Polity.
Call for Research Articles & Paper Presentations
Original unpublished research papers are invited from academicians, environmentalists, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the abovementioned objectives.
The sub-themes are mentioned in the brochure.
The author can send the article on any topic related to the broad theme of the Seminar. The College will publish the selected papers in form of a Conference Proceeding having ISBN number.
- All the abstracts and full-length papers shall be sent to the email: info.mlcj[at]gmail.com
- Selected papers shall be published in a Conference Proceeding bearing ISBN number.
- Registration fees for students are Rs. 500/- and for professionals and academicians is Rs. 1000/- (on or before the last date).
- On the spot Registration Fees will be 500/- for students and 1200/- for professionals and academicians.
- The College will not provide for accommodation, however, assistance for accommodation can be provided with prior communication with the Convener.
- 15 DEC 2019: Last date of Submission of Abstract
- 20 DEC 2019: Last date for communication of acceptance of Abstract
- 31 DEC 2019: Last date of Submission of Full Paper
- 02 JAN 2020: Last date of communication of acceptance
- 10 JAN 2020: Last Date of Registration
- 17 JAN 2020: Inauguration of Seminar
- 18 JAN 2020: Conclusion of the Seminar
- Dr. Ananya Bibave: Seminar Coordinator: 9420495288
- Asst. Prof. Akshay Ugale: Seminar Coordinator:9637885222
- Ms. Ruchira Dandekar: Student Representative:9370873715
- Ms. Aurandhati Tadkod: Student Representative: 7722092792
- Mr Himanshu Shah: Student Representative: 9890957139
- email@example.com (for abstract and full paper submissions)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for any other seminar related queries)
- email@example.com (for any other seminar related queries)
For full details, click here.
For the registration form, click here.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.