About the organisation and conference:
“Imperium- bethechange” is an NGO as we work for the welfare of society. We majorly work for the enhancement of education and spread awareness about the legal rights in our society. The basic idea behind our organisation imperium is to highlight the importance of personality development over academics.
This is the upcoming event by the “Imperium – be the change”. This seminar is intended to impart the importance and skill of Legal Drafting to law students as a rising concern in the legal world.
As a law student, it’s extremely difficult to gain such practical basic knowledge while studying in institutions, we are here to present an opportunity for you all to learn from the best.
Various benefits of legal drafting in the real world are that it fills the gap between analytical and practical skills; it provides proficiency to the case as it will be judged as a well-written document and the writing enhances and develops a sense of professionalism.
All the students/scholars/researchers interested in the drafting of legal documents.
Venue, date and time:
Lalchand Vats Hall, Tis Hazari Court, Delhi on 2nd April 2019 at 12 Noon (reporting time 11:45 AM)
Interested students are requested to register here.
Registration fees: Rs.300
Payment mode details: 9643626105 (Kaustubh Khanna)
(in the description of your transaction please mention your full name with “LegaloDrafto'”)
Once registered for the event the candidate is required to submit the registration fees on paytm to the said contact and further confirm the receiving of the same by contacting the mentioned.
Deadline of registration: 26th March 2019.
The panel of guest speakers:
1. Sh. Talwant Singh (District and Session Judge)
2. Sh. Yadhwant Kumar(District and Session Judge)
3. Members of Bar Association of Delhi:
- Mr. N.C.Gupta (President)
- Mr. Jay Veer Singh Chauhan (Secretary)
- Mr. Rajiv Khosla (Senior Member- Delhi Bar Council)
4. Senior advocates:
- Sh. S. M. Anis
- Sh. Ravinder Singh
Certification of participation:
The participants will be provided certificates on successful completion of the seminar. It is mandatory for all participants to attend the whole seminar.
- Attending the whole seminar is mandatory or otherwise, the certificate shall not be provided.
- Prior registration is required.
- After registration and fees payment candidate are required to confirm with one of the below mentioned about their registration.
- Registration will be confirmed by E-Mail.
- Due to Limited seats, the students will be selected on First Come First Serve Basis.
- The Last date for registration is 26th March 2019
- The fee for the seminar is non-refundable.
- Refreshment will be made available for the participants.
Shivani Garg: 9650514357
Kaustubh Khanna: 9643626105
Vidhi Bhutani: 8130930916
The facebook link is here.