About the organisation
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) is a Central University in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The university is named after Babasaheb Ambedkar, the architect of the Indian Constitution. The University is dedicated to promoting learning of higher education in various fields of natural and social sciences.
About the Seminar
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) is organising One Day National Seminar on the occasion of Constitution Day on Indian Constitution, Social, Economic and Political Justice: Issues and Challenges.
Date: 26th November 2019
Rules of Participation
- For participation, registration is mandatory. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in National Seminar.
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register at the time of Registration.
- Personal presence is necessary. No certificate will be issued to the participant who will not present in the seminar personally.
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Only the quality paper based on original research will be accepted for presentation.
Submission of Abstract
- The Participants interested in making Paper presentation on the seminar theme are requested to submit their abstract along
with the registration form.
- The abstract of paper Maximum 350 words, in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 spaces.
- The full paper within 4000- 8000 words and should be typed in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 space on A4 size paper.
- Abstract and full paper must be sent on e-mail.
- For Academicians, Research Scholars and other Delegates (without accommodation): Rs. 500/-
- For P.G. Students (without accommodation): Rs. 300/-
- For U.G. Students (without accommodation): Rs. 200/-
Mode of Registration: Filled registration FORM along with the fee in the form of DD/multi-city cheque/NEFT/e-transfer/cash in the Account is given below:
- Account Name: National Seminar ICSEPJ
- A/C Number: 2900101015095
- IFSC: CNRB0002900
- Canara Bank, BBA University Branch, Lucknow
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 22th November
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 24th November
- Mr. Nitesh Kr. Chaturvedi: 9628883947
- Mr. Irshad Ahmad: 9335282933
- Mr. Nitin Singh Gautam: 9807262167
- Ms. Punya Tripathi: 8853036421