ABOUT THE ORGANISER
SYMBIOSIS LAW SCHOOL, HYDERABAD:- The idea of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar on the principles of vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’. Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in the education of Symbiosis International University, Pune.
The Legacy of Symbiosis Law Schools in excellence and quality began with Symbiosis Law School Pune, which is consistently ranked among top 10 law schools in India in last 13 years. Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad is founded on pillars of expertise, justice and Service and is committed to impart quality legal education confirming to acclaimed International standards
CENTRE FOR IMMIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP LAW (“CICL”): The Centre for Immigration and Citizenship law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad was opened on 3rd January, 2019 by Dr. D. Ganesh Kumar (Faculty-In-Charge of the Centre) and Ms. Anushka Misra (President-Student Founder of the Centre).
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Centre for Specialization in Immigration and Citizenship Law is organizing a one-day Seminar on ‘Immigration and Crimmigration- Issues and Challenges’ on 21st March 2020. The centre is making an endeavour to explore new areas and dimensions of this newly emerged field. Many notable personalities from the sphere of Immigration law will attend the Seminar to share their views, experiences and expertise on the topics.
Location: SYMBIOSIS LAW SCHOOL, HYDERABAD, SURVEY NO. 292, OFF BANGALORE HIGHWAY, VILLAGE: MAMIDIPALLE, MANDAL: NANDIGAMA, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA 509217
Students, Scholars, Professional, Academic Community from all over India with interest in the given themes are invited to participate in the Seminar and present their paper.
THEME: IMMIGRATION AND CRIMMIGRATION – ISSUES AND CHALLENGES
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Authors may send their abstract at csicl[at]slsh.edu.in.
HOW TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT?
- The abstract should not exceed 500 (Five Hundred only) words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following- Sub-Theme(write “others” in case it is not mentioned in sub-theme); Title of the paper; Name of Author(s); Name of Institute/ Organization; Official Designation; E-mail Address; Postal Address and Contact Number.
- The Subject of the Mail should be “Abstract Submission for-Theme-Subtheme-name of the author”.
- The abstract should have a minimum of three and maximum of four Key Word.
- The submission should be in word and pdf will not be accepted.
- Abstract has to be submitted in csicl[at]slsh.edu.in.
- Selection of Abstract will be notified on 15th February 2019.
- After Selection a detailed mail regarding the registration process will be sent- including Financial
- Details, Transportation & Accommodation Requirement Form and Registration Form along with a detailed note on Final-Paper Submission.
Single Author: INR 1000/-
Co-Author: INR 1500/-
It only includes Registration kit and food. It does not include Accommodation & Transportation. However, Accommodation & Transportation will be provided on first come first serve basis for availing the same after Abstract Selection fills the Transportation & Accommodation Form with the required details and contact Ms. Keerthana R Chelluri: +91 9177980855 (Transportation) or Ms. Bharathi Andey: +919533982339 (Accommodation) for clarification and query.
- LAST DATE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT: 30th January 2020
- DATE OF INTIMATION OF SELECTED ABSTRACT: 15th February 2020
- LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 16th February 2020
- LAST DAY TO SUBMIT FINAL PAPER: 05th March 2020
- DATE OF SEMINAR: 21st March 2020
Ms. Anushka Misra: +91 7337599604 (Registration Query)
Mr. Dylan Sharma: +91 9704940851(Research Query)
Ms. Keerthana R Chelluri: +91 9177980855 (Transportation)
Ms. Bharathi Andey: +919533982339 (Accommodation)
Any Query can be emailed at csicl[at]slsh.edu.in with the subject line “Query-Name-Subject line of query”.
For the flyer, click here.
For the brochure, click here.