About the organiser
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) is located at Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India constituted by the DSNLU Act, 2008.
About the Seminar
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) is organising a National Seminar on ILO and Child Rights Commemoration of 100 Years of ILO (April 1919 to April 2019) on 28th and 29th September 2019 at Moot Court Hall, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Nyayaprastha, Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam – 531035.
The ILO is the only international organisation that survived the II world war even after the dissolution of the parent body, the League of Nations. Its main concern is to create awareness about world peace, which is affected by unjust conditions of labour.
Working with its 182 member States, the ILO is the only “tripartite” UN agency, bringing together representatives of governments, employers and workers to jointly shape policies and programs. On its 50th anniversary in 1969, the ILO received the Nobel Peace Prize.
All interested legal practitioners, academicians, research scholars, solicitors, attorneys, advocates and students are invited to submit papers and participate in the seminar.
Call for Papers
Abstracts and papers should be submitted as Word documents, with a covering letter containing the name and designation of the author(s), and should be emailed to the email addresses listed below.
- Abstracts of not more than 500 words, for original researched papers on the above-mentioned themes, are invited on (or) before 31st August 2019.
- Authors of shortlisted abstracts shall be required to send their full-length papers on or before 15th September 2019.
- Authors of accepted papers shall have the privilege of presenting their paper at this seminar.
- Papers of outstanding quality shall be published.
- There can be a maximum of only one Co-author.
- The full-length research papers in case of short articles should be 3500 – 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes), and around 8000 words (inclusive of footnotes) in case of long articles.
- Potential contributors are required to adhere to a uniform mode of citation (20th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation is recommended).
- Abstracts and papers should be submitted as Word documents, with a covering letter containing the name and designation of the author(s), and should be emailed to the email addresses listed below.
- United Nations convention on the rights of the Child (UNCRC)
- National policy on Children
- ILO and Indian Constitution (Art.23,24)
- ILO and Directive Principles of State Policy (Art.39,41)
- ILO and Municipal Legislations relating to children
- ILO and worst forms of Child Labour
- ILO and Child Rights
- ILO and Girl Child
- ILO and Child Labour
- ILO and Child Trafficking
- ILO and Child Prostitution
- ILO and Child in Conflict with Law (Juvenile Justice ( Care and & protection) Act 2015)
- ILO and Child Slavery
- ILO and Child Sexual Abuse
- ILO and Child Begging
Registration procedure and fee
The registration fee for the paper presenter and/or participation is as follows:
- Research Scholars and students: Rs 1000/-
- Academicians: Rs. 2000/-
The Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University
BANK NAME: Andhra Bank
A/c Number: 283710100024089
IFSC Code: ANDB0002837
The University would provide accommodation within the campus on twin sharing basis. Any person opting to avail the facility shall intimate their choice in the registration form.
An amount of Rs. 1000/- per day would be charged per person on sharing basis. The accommodation would be provided only from the evening of the day prior to the Seminar till the noon of the following day of the Seminar.
- Abstract Submission: 31ST OF AUGUST 2019.
- Communication for Acceptance of Abstract: 3RD OF SEPTEMBER 2019.
- Submission of Full-Length Papers: 15TH OF SEPTEMBER 2019.
- Last Date for Registration: 14TH OF SEPTEMBER 2019
- Date of Seminar: 28Th AND 29Th SEPTEMBER 2019.
Prof. M. Lakshmipathi Raju 9703073349
V. Vijaya Lakshmi & (8897763609)
P. Jogi Naidu (9910927182)
T.Y. Nirmala Devi (9908202020)
Shaik Khaja Basha (9542987319)
T.Lakshman Sravan (8019797907)
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.