About the Organizer
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi, Kerala is conducting an International Seminar on NUALS announces CWFSIS 2020, International seminar on “Realisation of Human Rights of Women- Changing Dimensions, Challenges and Recourse.”
- Women and Universalization of Human Rights
- Women and Society
- Women and Religion
- Women and Politics
- Womanhood, Personhood and Motherhood
- Women and Employment
- Women and Media
- Women, Marriage and Family
- Women and Violence
- Gender Equality and Judiciary
- Women and the Criminal Justice System
- Gender Equality in Educational Institutions
- Women and Grass-Root Level Democracy
- Women and Technology
- Women in Business
Abstract: The abstract should reach on or before November 10, 2019. It needs to be emailed to cwfsis2020[at]nuals.ac.in.
The file name of the abstract should start with your name. It should not exceed 300-500 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Name of the Author & Designation
- Title of the Paper
- Email address
- Postal address and contact number
- The full paper should not exceed 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- In the case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained and citation should be blue book style.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- Selected works will be considered for publication in the Journal of Centre for Women and Family Studies (CWFS), NUALS. For that an undertaking is sought from the authors, stating that it is not published or given for publication.
- Abstracts submission: November 10, 2019
- Abstract acceptance intimation: November 17, 2019
- Full paper submission: December 2, 2019
- Registration: November 27, 2019
- Students and PhD Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
- Teachers and Professionals: Rs. 2500/-
Dr. Sheeba S Dhar, Director (i/c) CWFS, NUALS
For the brochure, click here.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.