About Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University
Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University (MJRP) was established under Act 3 of 2009 by legislative of The state of Rajasthan as per section 2F of the UGC Act, 1956.
University and MJRP Academy of Law was established in 2009 sprawling over 100 acre of land at Jaipur-Delhi highway. The institution with various educational colleges has made astonishing strides in the field of education during the short span of time.
About the National Seminar
Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University has taken a humble initiative to create an awareness regarding the downtrodden environment and it being the very base of human right taking into consideration Right to clean and healthy environment as a basic human right.
More than 2 million annual deaths and billions of cases of diseases are attributed to pollution. All over the world, people experience the negative effects of environmental degradation ecosystems decline, including water shortage, fisheries depletion, natural disasters due to deforestation and unsafe management and disposal of toxic and dangerous wastes and products. Indigenous peoples suffer directly from the degradation of the ecosystems that they rely upon for their livelihoods.
Climate change is exacerbating many of these negative effects of environmental degradation on human health and wellbeing and is also causing new ones, including an increase in extreme weather events and an increase in the spread of malaria and other vector born diseases. These facts clearly show the close linkages between the environment and the enjoyment of human rights and justify an integrated approach to environment and human rights.
The seminar shall take place on 17th January 2020 at MJRP Knowledge Campus; SP-2&3, Kant Kalwar, RIICO Industrial Area, Tala Mod, Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Rajasthan. The conference shall witness prominent personalities as keynote speakers from different nations.
Scholars, academicians, bureaucrats and professionals to enthusiastically take part in this one-of-a-kind national seminar at the Pink City and contribute effectively in making this national seminar grand success by addressing the biggest challenge humans have ever faced till date.
Venue: MJRP Knowledge Campus; SP-2&3, Kant Kalwar, RIICO Industrial Area, Tala Mod, Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Rajasthan
Dates: 17th of January, 2020
Main Theme: “A Healthy and clean Environment – A Human Right”
- Constitutional Perspective of Right to Healthy environment.
- Environmental Law an evolutionary concept
- Directive Principles of State Policy and Pollution Control
- Enforcement mechanism and a healthy environment
- Environmental protection a human right
- Right to clean environment- a basic human right
- The National Green Tribunal Act 2010- Analysis
- Sustainable development a part of human right
- Analysis of polluter pays principle, the precautionary principle and Public Trust doctrine.
Note: Other Pertinent topics in context to human rights and Changing Environmental law in India can also be accepted.
Authors may send their abstract at academyoflawmjrp[at]gmail.com. The abstract should not exceed 300 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institute
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact number
Other details of the submission
- Submit the full paper only on acceptance of the abstract and on having observed all formalities regarding registration for the seminar, after registering and paying the fees. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- The full paper (including footnotes) must be of 5,000 to 7,000 words. It must include an abstract of about 300 words explaining the main idea, the objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.
The FORMAT for the full paper is as follows
|Font Style||Times New Roman (Normal)|
|Font size||14 for heading, 12 for body and 10 for footnotes|
|Margin||1” on all sides|
|Line Spacing||1.5 line spacing|
- All pages of the manuscript (including Tables and Figures) should be numbered.
- Citation style: Havard Bluebook (20th edition) shall be strictly adhered to throughout the paper.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation only in the covering letter of the submission. The authors are to refrain from mentioning their details in the manuscript itself considering the evaluation of the submission is subject to a blind review.
- The submission must be the original work of authors. Any type of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
|Submission of Abstract||06th January 2020|
|Intimation of Abstract Acceptance on or before||08th January 2020|
|Payment Deadline||10th January 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||10th January 2020|
|Submission of Full Paper on acceptance of Abstract||13th January 2020|
Clarification regarding seminar: Faculty In-charge: Mr. Mukesh Chandan, Mobile number: 8003893232
For More details send Email to academyoflawmjrp[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.