About the Organisation
KLE College of Law, Kalamboli was established in the year 2016, with the vision of furnishing law aspirants with comprehensive, analytical and practical legal knowledge, in order to produce intellect striving for all-round excellence.
About the Seminar
KLE College of Law, Kalamboli is organising a One Day National Seminar on “Contemporary Issues In Emerging Dimensions of Law”.
Date: 23rd November 2019
Timing: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Venue: KLE Society’s KLE College of Law, Auditorium, Plot No. 29, Sector 01, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai – 410218.
The Seminar intends to focus on challenges which are emerging in our day to day life with the inventions of science and technology and the changing needs of the society. India is a developing economy and with the passage of every moment, we can see changes happening around us.
This seminar aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results as well as the challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Law.
Call for Papers
The Seminar invites research papers from academicians, industry experts, students of law or those related to the field. The papers must be accompanied by an abstract (of not more than 250 words) and must apply research skills such as a specific research methodology, research questions, hypothesis and objectives of the research.
The aim of the Seminar is to promote the exchange of knowledge and views of students, academicians, practicing professionals, social activists, and individuals in their areas of interest relating to law. It will provide a platform for sharing knowledge, practices and perspectives from distinct academic communities and professionals.
Research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions. Interested participants may submit a soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee at the following email address: semcon.klekalamboli[at]gmail.com.
The abstracts would be peer-reviewed by the organizing committee and only shortlisted abstracts would be invited to submit final papers. The final paper should be submitted after the intimation of acceptance of abstract. The final submission shall be concluded within the prescribed deadline.
Who can Participate?
Lawyers, Academicians, Research Scholars, Students, Social Activists, NGO Personnel.
- Important Dates: Abstract Submission* Deadline (250 words) 23rd October 2019.
- Notification of Selected: Abstracts 26th October 2019
- Last Date for Submission* of Full Paper (3000 words Max.): 11th November 2019
- Notification of Selected Final Paper: 15th November 2019
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of requisite fees: 18th November 2019 (to be eligible for publication in Edited Book)
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of requisite fees: 20th November 2019 (Without Publication & only presentation)
- Seminar Date: 23rd November 2019
Note: Registrations & Submissions after 15th November 2019 will not be considered for publication as a chapter in the edited book and will only be allowed for presentation in the national seminar.
- Students (undergraduate/post-graduate): Rs 1000/- (per participant)
- Academicians, Professionals & Research Scholars: Rs 2000/- (per participant)
- Industry Professionals: Rs. 3000/- (per participant)
Mode of payment and details
The participation fee payable by each of the participants shall be through demand draft drawn in favor of “KLE College of Law” payable at Mumbai or through online payment Details Mentioned Below.
Bank details of KLE College of Law
- Name of Bank: CANARA BANK
- Bank Account No: 4652101002417
- IFSC Code: CNRB0004652
- Name of Account Holder: KLE COLLEGE OF LAW
- Name of Branch: KHANDESHWAR KAMOTHE
Please ensure that the details of the demand draft be mentioned in the registration form while making the final submission. Your demand draft should reach us by SPEED POST/PERSONALLY before 18th November 2019 (for publication) at the college address.