About the Organiser
Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003 with the objective of nurturing future legal professionals and researchers with ideas and values required for playing a constructive role to create a better world.
The College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by Government of Maharashtra with an ISO Certification and accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
Venue: MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, 302/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune – 411 004. Pune (Maharashtra)
About the Event
Shankarrao Chavan Law College is organising One Day National Seminar on “Analyzing Family Laws – A Need of an Evolving Society” on 7th March 2020.
Submit the abstract on seminarfamsclc[at]gmail.com by 5th February 2020.
- Law students at Graduate & Post-Graduate level
- Research Scholars
- Law Professionals
- Representatives of NGO
As the seminar is purely for academic purpose, the MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College will not charge registration fees for its own students. However, as the seats for the participants are limited, the participants from outside the Law College should confirm their participation in the Law College office by submitting duly filled
registration form with the fees as under:
- Law Student (without accommodation) – Rs. 500/-
- Law Student (with accommodation) – Rs. 1000/-
- Research Scholar (without accommodation) – Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholar (with accommodation)- Rs. 1,000/-
- Academicians, Lawyers and other professionals (without accommodation) – Rs. 1,000/-
- Academicians, Lawyers and other professionals (with accommodation) – Rs. 2,000/-
Registration Fees includes accommodation for participants (with accommodation category) on 6 March 2020, on request through seminarfamsclc[at]gmail.com.
All participants will be provided breakfast and lunch on 7 March 2020.
Fee Remittance Details (For NEFT)
- Name: MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College
- A/C No: 50100106697534
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Mayur Colony, Pune
- IFSC: HDFC0000149
Asst. Prof. Revati Naik: Programme Officer (9881712873)
Asst. Prof. Krushna Ghatul: Programme Co-Ordinator (8007951212)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.