Clinical Justice Education Organisation (CLIJEO), the Legal Aid Clinic of Government Law College Kozhikode in association with Kudumbasree, Kozhikode Corporation are conducting a two day National Seminar on the Topic: The Law and Problems Relating to Gender Justice in India at GLC, Kozhikode on 20th and 21st of March 2019.
The seminar aims promotion of comparative research, law reform and policy initiatives to combat problems relating to gender justice and to bring together researchers, practitioners and policymakers to discuss problems, disseminate learning and share existing policy, research and lessons in this area.
Proposed sub-themes of the seminar (but not limited to) are as mentioned below and research papers will be invited from scholars, professionals, experts and students across the country on these themes:
- Concept of Gender Justice.
- Hurdles in Achieving Gender justice as a Human Right.
- International Efforts in Achieving Gender Justice.
- Women Empowerment and Gender Justice
- Uniform Civil Code and Gender Justice
- Criminal Justice Administration and Gender Justice
- Gender Justice and Vulnerable Groups
- Education and Gender Justice
- Need for Third Gender Justice.
Guidelines for Paper
An abstract should contain 250-300 words accompanied by a profile of the author including his/her e-mail ID. Full paper should not be more than 6000 words. It must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 on MS Word.
Papers should be submitted to [email protected].
The registration fee per person for the research paper Rs 250 only,
Registration Fee includes Tea, Lunch and High tea Rs. 100 Only.
Payment to be made Payment to be made by depositing the amount in the following account Number:
SB Account : 0839101037889
IFSCode CNRB: 0000839
Canara Bank, Vellimadukunnu Branch
Registration form is here.
- Last date of Abstract submission: 12th March
- Last date of Payment and Registration: 14th March
- Last date of Full Paper submission: 15th March
- Date of Seminar: 20th and 21st
Email: [email protected].