About the Seminar
Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy is organizing Two Days National Conference on Dr. Ambedkar’s Vision of Social Inclusion. Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar is well known as architect of India’s Constitution and leader of oppressed classes. He has contributed in various field of social and political life.His efforts to eradicate social evils were remarkable and that is why he is called the “messiah” of the Dalits and downtrodden in India.
He was appointed the Chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee. The text prepared by Ambedkar provided constitutional guarantees and protections for a wide range of civil liberties for individual citizens, including freedom of religion, the abolition of untouchability and outlawing all forms of discrimination.
Dr. Ambedkar was a champion of fundamental rights, and Part III of the Indian Constitution guarantees the fundamental rights to the citizens against the state. Fundamental rights contained in Articles 15(2), 17, 23, and 24 are enforceable against individuals as they are very significant rights relating to the prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth etc.
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s Views on Caste, Class, and Economic Discrimination
- Vision of Dr. B. R. Ambedkaron Public Sector, Role of State and Dalits
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s Vision on Nationalism & National Integration
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar on Women Empowerment
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s view on Indian Agricultural Development
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s views on Education System
- Vision of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on Democracy and Constitutionalism
- Social Consciousness and Change
- Power Discourse and Political Structure
- Manifestation and Relevance of Religion
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar and Buddhism
- Intellectual Foundation and Engagement
- Vision of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on Governance and Public Policies
- Implications of economic policy for growth and economic development for marginalized groups.
- India in the Post-Colonial and Globalised World
- The World of His Vision
- Critical Analysis of Dr. Ambedkar’s Vision.
Delegates are requested to adhere to the following guidelines to facilitate the submission process.
- Delegates are requested to send an abstract of 200 to 300 words as an attachment in a soft copy in word document in English – Times New Roman, 10pt., 1.0 spacing or in Hindi – Kruti Dev-010, 14 Font with the following information
- Name of the delegate(s)
- Designation/Institution Details/Occupation
- Address and Email id and Contact Number
- Title of the abstract
Delegates are requested to send their abstract latest by 15th February, 2019 on cs[email protected]
Selected abstracts shall be acknowledged latest by 20th February, 2019.
Submission of full-length paper
- Paper should be original, relevant and clear.
- Format and Specifications required:
- Font: Times New Roman, 12pt, 1.5 spacing
- Footnote: Times New Roman, 10pt., 1.0 spacing
- Hindi (Kruti Dev-010, 14 Font)
- Alignment: Justified
- Sheet: A4 Size with 1’’ Margin on all sides
- Citation: Uniform Style of Citation
- Length: Max. 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
Delegates are requested to send their paper latest by 28th February, 2019.
Registration fees for all the participant is Rs. 600.
TA/DA and Accommodation to the outstation participants will be provided as per the discretion of the organizers.
For further clarification Please contact the Conference Committee Members.
- Saransh Chaturvedi: +91-9044932953
- Kanhaiya Prasad: +91-9984422684
Click here for the brochure.