The Department of Law, School of Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow is organising a one-day National Seminar on Constitutionalism and Constitutional Morality: Contemporary Issues and Challenges (CCMCIC)on March 26th 2019.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following themes.
- Constitution and Constitutionalism
- Democracy, rule of law and Indian Constitution
- Constitutionalism and Constitutional morality
- Constitutional sovereignty and constitutional faith
- Transformative Constitutionalism and role of Judiciary
- Dr. Ambedkar’s View on constitutional Morality
- Efficacy of Constitutional morality in the contemporary age
- Social Morality vs. Constitutional Morality
- Secularism and minority rights
- Woman and personal laws: Religious code v/s Constitutional morality
- Social and cultural morality v/s Constitutional morality
- Surrogacy and Abortion in the context of cultural morality
- Any other topic related to the theme
Submission of Abstract
The Participants interested in making Paper presentation on the seminar theme are requested to submit their Abstract along with registration form.
- The abstract of paper Maximum 350 words, in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 spaces.
- Full paper within 4000- 8000 words and should be typed in MS word 12 points Font New Times Roman, 1.5 space on A4 size paper.
- Abstract and full paper must be sent on e-mail to [email protected].
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 28th February 2019
- Issue the list of Accepted Abstract: 10th March 2019
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 20th March 2019
For official brochure, click here.