The Clinical Justice Education Organisation (CLIJEO) the Legal aid Clinic of Government Law College, Kozhikode are conducting a Two day National Seminar on 18th and 19th March 2019 on the topic: “The Developmental Concerns of the Depressed Class in India in the Globalised Scenario”.
The following broad areas are selected as subtitles for deep discussion.
- Historical perspectives
- Cultural aspects
- Constitutional mandates and other related legal framework
- Approaches by the executive -experiences, criticisms and suggestions
- Judicial interventions in the issue.
- Commission reports and recommendations
- Survey of the present situation – problems and prospects
- Challenges ahead
- Land Ownership and Rights of Dalits
- .Forests Rights
- Rights of Women and Children
- Solutions and suggestions
Guidelines for Seminar Paper
An abstract should contain 250-300 words accompanied by a profile of the author including her e-mail ID. Full paper should not be more than 6000 words. It must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 on MS Word.
The registration fee per person for the research paper Rs 250 only.
Registration Fee for participation includes Tea, Lunch and High tea Rs.100 Only
Payment to be made by depositing the amount in the following account Number:
SB Account No: 0839101037889
IFSC Code: CNRB0000839
Canara Bank, Vellimadukunnu Branch
The registration form is here.
- Last date of Abstract submission: 14th March
- Last date of Payment and Registration: 15th March
- Last date of Full Paper submission: 16th March
- Date of Seminar: 18th and 19th March
Click here for the official notification.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.