About the Seminar
ILS Law College, Pune in collaboration with Swasthya Adhikar Manch, Indore announces a two day National seminar on legal aspects of Clinical Trials with the central theme being “CLINICAL TRIALS IN INDIA: LAW, REGULATION AND CHALLENGES”.
The Sub-themes for the Seminar
Research Papers on the following themes are invited from the Student Presenters currently pursuing their LL.M.)
- Effectiveness of Ethics Committee in the regulatory framework.
- Subjects for clinical trial and their Human Rights
- Comparative Analysis of Consent Process for Clinical Trials in different countries and India
- Role and Responsibilities of institutions as well as individuals conducting trials and other stakeholders (sponsors and investigators)
- Critical analysis of Regulatory system for clinical trials in India
This is not an exhaustive list. Students may choose to write on any other relevant topic.
Instructions for sending the abstract and papers
- Researcher must submit a 500-word abstract on any of the sub themes /any other relevant topic providing an overview of the proposed paper by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 17th November,2018.
- The researcher must include a current CV with the submitted abstract.
- The organizing committee will notify each researcher of whether his or her abstract has been accepted by 26th November 2018. Decisions of the organizing committee to accept papers for presentation at the conference shall be final.
- Researchers selected by the organizing committee to participate in the conference must submit their complete paper on or before of 17th December 2018. Papers must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format for paper
- Word limit – 4000 to 5000 words (MS Word format on A4 size )
- Font and Font size – Times New Roman 12
- Margin- 1’’ on each side
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Citation method- SILC/Blue Book
- Registration Fees
|Paper presenter (Other than students pursuing LL.M. in ILS Law College)||Rs. 1500/- (Including GST)|
|Paper presenter with one co-author (Other than students pursuing LL.M. in ILS Law College)||Rs. 1500/-(Including GST) for each author.|
|Participant students (Other than students pursuing LL.M. in ILS Law College)||Rs.1500/- (Including GST)|
|Academicians (From Institutions other than ILS Law College), Research scholars, Practicing Advocates||Rs. 2000/-(Including GST)|
- Registration fee is non refundable.
- Registration fee covers the cost for a folder kit, lunch and high tea on both days of the seminar.
- Accommodation and travel expenses will not be provided by ILS Law College.
- Participants must attend the seminar on both days to receive a participation certificate, which will be presented only at the conclusion of the seminar.
Payment Mode: Online
|Abstract submission deadline||17/11/2018|
|Applicants notified of the outcome||26/11/2018|
|Paper submission deadline||17/12/2018|
|Date of conference||15/1/2019 and 16/1/2019|
- Swati Kulkarni (Faculty Coordinator): 9823227597, email@example.com
- Shaila Daware (Faculty Coordinator): 8983625472, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sampada Kangane (Faculty Coordinator): 8983137121
For further details and registration, visit this page.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com