ICAI is inviting applications from experienced professionals for the job role of Section Officer, to be initially based out of Mumbai.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is the national professional accounting body of India. It was established on 1 July 1949 as a statutory body under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 enacted by the Parliament (acting as the provisional Parliament of India) to regulate the profession of Financial Accountancy in India. ICAI is the second largest professional Accounting & Finance body in the world in terms of membership and number of students. It recommends the accounting standards to be followed by companies in India to the National Financial Reporting Authority the Public Accounting Oversight Board which supersedes ICAI. ICAI is solely responsible and accountable for setting the Standards on Auditing (SAs) to be followed in the audit of financial statements in India.
About the Opportunity
ICAI invites applications from professionally successful, academically strong, and administratively capable human resources for the following regular positions.
Note: ICAI is inviting applications for multiple positions. This post will only be catering to law students, thus the post of Section Officer has been highlighted here.
Click here for the official notification.
Qualification & Experience Required
MBA/CS/CWA/LLB having a minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Administration in Statutory/Regulatory/Professional Body/PSU/Industry
Skill Sets Required
- Excellent Communication Skill (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to work independently and collegially
- Ability to deal with Managerial and Functional levels
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective Decision-making skills
- To provide technical and administrative support to the Department/Committee
- To assist in preparing the Agenda and Minutes of the Meetings of the Department/Committee
- To assist in preparing various MIS reports for meetings of the Department/Committee
- To assist in preparing Background Materials for seminars, workshops, etc.
- To assist in making a presentation on various Administrative/technical subjects
30-35 years as on 31.03.2021
Rs. 9.3 lakhs per annum (approx.)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their application in Structured format through email at recruitwro[at]icai.in or can send through speed post to Assistant Secretary – HR, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P.Marg, New Delhi-110002, superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of ____” within 15 days from date of release of this advertisement.
Initially based in Mumbai (Liable to be posted anywhere in India)
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Young Professional and Consultant (General/Financial) at the Department of Economic Affairs: Apply by Apr 20
- JOB POST: Legal Officer at NIRDPR [National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj], Hyderabad: Apply by May 5
- JOB POST: Labour Welfare Inspector at NCRTC (National Capital Region Transport Corporation), Delhi: Apply by Apr 23
- JOB POST: Law Officer cum Junior Draftsman at APPSC [Arunanchal Pradesh Public Service Commission]: Apply by May 5