Aditya Birla Group’s cement unit is looking to hire for the job role of Section Head Legal, for the cement manufacturing head office in Chattisgarh.
About Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., d/b/a Aditya Birla Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857.
Hirmi Cement is a unit of Aditya Birla Group’s UltraTech Cement, established in 2010. Hirmi Cement Works has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of in India. The supplier company is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.
- To attend District Courts and High Court in hearing / legal cases and present oral and documentary evidence on land matters as a representative of both the Units.
- Build & sustain a conducive work culture by effective management of people to improve productivity, growth, and motivation levels of employees to institutionalize best organizing practices in the unit.
- Coordinate, organize & monitor the effective implementation of ISO / EMS / ABE (WCM) systems in the improvement of productivity and work area.
- Monitoring and ensuring statutory compliances under various applicable laws. Will facilitate a meeting with an advocate for formulations of legal stand based on available pieces of evidence. Liaisoning with local courts including the High Court of the state.
- Coordination with company retained/hired advocates for their appearances on the date of hearing. To arrange documentation in different courts, the evidence required by the counsel in all legal matters.
- Responsibility for disciplinary proceedings and legal documentation thereof. A representative for First level appearance in the lower courts and conciliation proceedings. Legal MIS monitoring for an updated status of each case to the Units management.
- The applying candidate must have completed his/her LLB/BLS.
- Must have work experience of 6-10 years
- Liaising with external and internal parties
- Contract Management
- Compliance Management
How to Apply
- On the landing page (through the link given hereunder), click on the ‘Apply’ button below the ‘Share’ button.
- Login/Sign Up for continuing.
- Fill the application form.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.