We often hear stories about shapeshifters who have triggered a social change through their actionable opinions. From planting trees in your locality to opting for clean energy sources, an idea worth the action can trigger a colossal social development.
About your city’s malfunctioning electricity board or rising costs of school education, life is full of untold stories. Time to set the perspective right, Zero-tolerance towards domestic violence, ensuring your work space is free of exploitation, immense possibilities lie in your decision to speak up to make a change.
So we came up with Scribble.
Here enters Scribble, a unique initiative to provide you the right channel to communicate social issues to changemakers and audience alike.
Setup to ignite positive social change and growth through a writing competition, Scribble counts on your efforts to highlight the issues that matter to you and the society in general.
We invite your write-ups across a range of relevant topics that aims to nurture a positive social fabric.
The idea is: when an idea is documented, it is easier to bring out an actionable plan to better the society.
Types of Article:
3. Informational Blog
4. Innovative Ideas or Solution
5. Citizen Journalism
1. Poverty Alleviation
2. Zero Hunger
3. Good Health and Wellbeing
4. Quality Education
5. Gender Equality
6. Clean Water and Sanitation
7. Affordable and Clean Energy
8. Employment and Economic Growth
9. Sustainable Cities and Communities
10. Reduced inequalities and equal opportunity
11. Responsible consumption and production
12. Climate Action
13. Global Peace and Justice
14. Animal Rights
15. Freedom of expression
1. Entries should be no more than 2,000 words.
2. Works published elsewhere are accepted provided it doesn’t violate copyright laws.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.