About the Organizer
Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003 with the objective of nurturing future legal professionals and researchers with ideas and values required for playing a constructive role to create a better world.
The College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by Government of Maharashtra with an ISO Certification and accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
About the Journal
SCLC Law Review (SCLCLR) is an International Journal for the Academicians, Professionals and Research Scholars with Editorial Board of International & National Editorial Members, under the flagship of MMM’s SCLC CARPEL (Centre for Academic Research, Publication & E-Content in Law).
SCLCLR, an annual; double-blind peer-reviewed international journal invites scholarly, original, unpublished articles/case comments for its Volume I (Inaugural Volume) (2019-20) from Academicians, Professionals and Research Scholars.
SCLCLR does not accept contributions from students (UG/PG) as we have a separate journal titled ‘SCLC Journal of Contemporary Issues (Student Edition)’ for students.
- Articles shall have word limit 3500-5000 (including footnotes) accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Case Comments shall have word limit 2000-2500 (including footnotes).
- All works must be original and unpublished; Plagiarized manuscripts will be rejected.
- The decision on the acceptance of the manuscript for publication vests with the SCLCLR Editorial Board which is final.
- The decision of acceptance of the manuscript will be communicated to the contributor within a month from the date of submission.
- Last Date for Submission is December 7, 2019.
- There is NO publication fee and the Complimentary copy of the author/s will be sent to the author/s.
Submissions shall be through E-mail only & all correspondences and queries may be addressed to sclclawreview[at]gmail.com.
The brochure is here.