The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad), a Blood Donation NGO and an active branch of The Saviours (India) so founded by Kuunal Saraff 4 years back, invites all the students from High Schools, Junior Colleges and Professional Institutions to participate in its 1st National Legal Article Writing Competition.
An initiative proposed by Sanjana Uday Kulkarni Head, The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad), with the objective of spreading awareness regarding the latest Supreme Court judgments, enthusiasts may express their opinions in the form of a Short Article not Exceeding 2000 Words (Inclusive of Footnotes)
- Sabrimala Verdict
- Adultery Verdict
- Section 377 Verdict
- “Live-streaming Of Supreme Court Proceedings” Verdict
All the Articles shall be mailed to us latest by 27.11.2018 and all the Articles shall be on [email protected]
The Panel shall comprise of 2 Eminent Lawyers of Aurangabad, Maharashtra namely:
- Adv. Dr. Mrs. Kalpalata Bharaswadkar Patil [Practicing Advocate at High Court of Bombay (Aurangabad Bench), Sr. Standing Counsel for CGST and Income Tax Department, and Secretary, M. L. & G. E, M.P. Law College, Aurangabad]
- Adv. Mr. Sudhir Patil [Practicing Advocate, High Court of Bombay (Aurangabad Bench), Standing Counsel CGST] co assisted by Sanjana Kulkarni (Head, The Saviours Pune-Aurangabad) and Shrirang Ashtaputre (Secretary, The Saviours Pune-Aurangabad).
Marks shall be Allotted on the basis of
- Understanding of the Facts of the Case (Topic chosen)
- Its interpretation
- Compliance to Mode of Citation prescribed, Presentation and Creativity
- Compliance to the Font Type: Times New Roman and Font Size: 12 for the Article, 14 for Sub Topics and 20 for its Heading.
- Strict Adherence to Word Limit prescribed above: 2000 Words (Inclusive of Footnotes)
Citation method to be used: ILI (Kindly refer to this document)
- Results shall be declared latest by 06.12.2018
- First 3 Winners shall be awarded Medals (Gold, Silver and Bronze) and Certificate of Merit.
- Special Prize (Gold Medal) for Best Writer among the participants of High School (Age Group: 13-15).
- Other Participants shall receive a Certificate of Participation
- Only those below the Age of 26 can participate in the said Competition.
- 1 Article Per Author/ 1 Unit.
- Co-Authorship shall be restricted up to 2 Authors. In such a case, each Participant is required to register individually.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 50/- per Author shall be made to Ms. Manasi Joglekar, Finance Head, The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad) via Patym on the following Number: +91-9619867854
- Last Date of Registration is 25.11.2018.
- The Registration Link is here.
- Sanjana Kulkarni (Head): +91- 8380091429
- Shrirang Ashtaputre (Secretary): +91- 9673426321