About Sarla Devi Scholarship 2019
Sarla Devi Scholarship 2019 is an initiative by the Dharampal Satyapal Charitable Trust to support the education of meritorious students belonging to financially underprivileged families. The aim of this merit cum means scholarship is to allow students a chance for a better future.
- Students must be pursuing a degree in LLB.
- They must have an annual family income not exceeding INR 4.5 lakhs
- They must have secured a minimum of 75% marks in Class 12
Students from the following colleges are eligible.
- Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Faculty of Law, University Of Delhi, New Delhi
- O.P. Jindal Global University, Jindal Global Law School – [JGLS], Sonepat
- Indian Law Institute – [ILI], New Delhi
How to apply
Click here to apply online.
Documents to be attached:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Govt. Identity Proof
- Latest School/College fee receipt
- Admission Letter
- Family Income Proof
- Last Year Mark sheet
The last date to apply is April 15, 2019.
For any queries, call 8929016464.
For full details, visit this site.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.