The Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida in collaboration with Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy & Training (MILAT) and Society of Indian Law Firms (SILF) is organising the IVth Edition of the Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition 2018-19 (India Round) from 26th-28th October, 2018.
The previous editions of the Competition were a huge success with participants from the colleges across India and SAARC nations. We provide students with the opportunities to argue before experienced legal practitioners and experts of the respective fields.
We, cordially extend our invitations to the Universities/Institutes from India to participate in the Fourth Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition 2018-19 (India Round).
Five Best Teams from India Rounds will qualify to represent India in the SAARCLAW Rounds of Fourth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition, 2018-19 which will be held from 15th to 18th February, 2019.
Researchers from these five Best Teams will be the presenters in Fourth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Students Conference 2018-19.
The two Best Law Student Awardees will be chosen by a competent jury from the top five teams selected at the National Round of the Second Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition. Best Law Student (one Female and one Male) will be selected on the basis of their academic record and mooting performance.
These two awardees will receive LL.M. admission and fellowship of US $ 50,000 each from Pennsylvania State University, School of Law, USA, provided they complete LL.B. graduation before September, 2019.
The Competition will be held at LLOYD LAW COLLEGE, Greater Noida.
The theme of the moot problem is “Organised crimes, covert operations by agents and constitutional dimensions thereto”.
- Release of Moot Problem : 16th September, 2018.
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 10th October, 2018.
- Release of Clarifications: 13th October, 2018.
- Last date to send registration form and payment(soft copy): 20th September, 2018 [extended].
- Last date to send registration form and payment(hard copy): 25th September, 2018 [extended].
- Last date of submissions soft copies of memorials: 23rd October, 2018 [extended].
- Last date submissions hard copies of memorials: 26th October, 2018.
Moot Proposition: Click here
Rules and Regulations: Click here
Registration form for India Round 2018: Click here