The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is pleased to announce the second edition of Dr. R.U.Singh Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019 from 22nd – 24th February, 2019, aims at developing and honing the overall skills necessary for the advancement of law students, their career and growth. We cordially invite you for the same.
THERE WILL BE AN AWARENESS PROGRAM UPON INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE, 2016 ON FIRST DAY OF THE EVENT IN COLLABORATION WITH INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY BOARD OF INDIA. IB OFFCERS WILL BE GIVING INSIGHT INTO THE IBC,2016.
Eligibility and Team Structure
- Students pursuing the Three or Five Year courses of the LL.B. Degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2018 – 2019 from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
Awards and Prizes
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will get a rolling trophy with Cash Prize of Rs. 9000.
- Runners-Up Award: The 1st runners up will get a trophy with Cash Prize of Rs. 4500.
- Best Student Advocate: Best student advocate will get an award with cash prize of Rs. 2000.
- Best Memorial: Best Memorial will get an award with cash prize of Rs. 2000.
- Best Researcher: Best Researcher will get an award with cash prize of Rs. 2000.
- Certificate of participation shall be given to all the participants and all the winners will receive “Certificate of Merit‟ in addition to the “Certificate of Participation”.
Last Date of registration: 5th February, 2019
Last date of Submission of Memorial in soft copy: 18th February, 2019
Last date of Submission of Memorial in hard copy: 20th February, 2019
Registration fee is Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four thousand Only) (non-refundable).
The payment can be made through NEFT/ RTGS/ DEMAND DRAFT/CHEQUE/ BT.
The registration fee is to be paid in the following ACCOUNT:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00600110256466
ACCOUNT HOLDER: DEEPAYAN MALAVIYA
IFSC CODE: UCBA 0000060
BANK NAME: UCO BANK, LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY BRANCH
MICR CODE: 226028009
In case payment is made through CHEQUE OR DEMAND DRAFT the original shall be sent to the following ADDRESS:
HEAD AND DEAN,
FACULTY OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW
NEW CAMPUS, JANKIPURAM EXTENTION, LUCKNOW- 226031
For further clarifications please feel free to contact Lucknow University Moot Court Committee at [email protected] or contact:
- Shambhu Nath Mishra ( Student Convener): +919455080286
- Vivek Dubey (Co-Convener): +918564880040
- Deepayan Malaviya (Co-Convener): +919415123725
We would request you to please follow us on our Instagram page, for latest updates.
Schedule of Events
Rules and Regulations
Registration and Travel Form
This post was first published on:
24 Nov 2018