The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is pleased to announce the second edition of Dr. R.U.Singh Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019 from 22nd – 24th February, 2019, aims at developing and honing the overall skills necessary for the advancement of law students, their career and growth.
We cordially invite you for the same.
Eligibility and Team Structure
- Students pursuing the Three or Five Year courses of the LL.B. Degree or its
equivalent in the academic year 2018 – 2019 from any recognized Law
School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University shall be entitled to send only 1
(one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three
members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as
Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as
Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
- Start of Registrations: 15th December, 2018
- Last Date of registration: 31st January, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in soft copy: 15th February, 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in hard copy: 15th February, 2019
Registration fee is Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four thousand Only) (non-refundable).
The mode of payment of registration fees will be released soon.
For further clarifications please feel free to contact Lucknow University Moot Court Committee at [email protected] or contact:
- Shambhu Nath Mishra ( Student Convener): +919455080286
- Vivek Dubey (Co-Convener): +918564880040
- Deepayan Malaviya (Co-Convener): +919415123725
The invitation brochure is here.
The moot proposition is here.
The rules and regulations are here.
The schedule of events is here.