About the organization
Rozedar Law Associates is a Law Firm that is dedicated to deal with different legal arenas with the best legal brains. The Law Firm provides opportunities for everyone to express their views and opinions on various subjects of law and their legal positions by publishing their articles in the blog of the official website.
Contemporary or any legal issue.
The Law Firm is inviting submissions from the members of the legal profession, law students of any university, and all others who are interested.
- The submission shall be between 1000-1500 words excluding footnotes.
- All the articles/blogs shall be the original work of the author and should not have been plagiarized from any other source. If any Blog/Article is found to be plagiarized, it shall not be accepted for publication.
- Upon selection, the author will be intimated within 48 hours of submission. The author will be required to fill up a form sent by the Law Firm via mail which shall be required for the piece of final publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The article/blog shall be submitted in MS Word document with Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 with justified alignment.
- The Hyperlinks and footnotes shall be mentioned in a uniform manner. References must be clearly mentioned in the end.
All the submissions must be emailed to our official mail: blog[at]rozedarlawassociates.com with the subject ‘SUBMISSION OF ARTICLE’.
No fee will we charged for the publication of Article. One Person can submit as many articles and as frequently as one wishes to.
There is no deadline for the submission but early submissions would be appreciated. The Law Firm is currently accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
- Selected blogs/articles will be published on our official website i.e. https://rozedarlawassociates.com/ in the name of the author who submits with his actual name along with the name of the institution to which they belong.
- Author of the published blogs/articles will be provided with a “Certificate of Publication”.
E-mail ID: blog[at]rozedarlawassociates.com
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Call for Blogs: NLIU’s Labour and Employment Law Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: NLU Odisha’s Centre for Maritime Law: Submit by July 10
- Call for Blogs: Commercial and Financial Law Reporter [CFLR]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: Indian Law Portal [ILP]: No Fee, Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs 1.0: Law Essentials: Submit by June 30
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.