Rostrum’s Certificate Course on Modern Law of Transfer of Property
Rostrum is a venture of Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd. We are dedicated towards promoting research and learning in the field of law by providing world class services including legal education consulting, event management etc.
Rostrum is operational to render excellent add-on courses to students & professionals from various fields like law, management, economics etc.
The Course has been developed in a simplified and interactive manner so as to make the students learn the important topics of the subjects easily.
The duration of course is three months and it has been divided into following modules to cover up all the important aspects of the subject in the given time frame:
- Introduction to the Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- General Principles of the Law of Transfer of Property
- Sales of Immovable Property
- Mortgages of Immovable Property & Charges
- Leases of Immovable Property
- Exchanges, Gifts, Transfers of Actionable Claims.
Students will receive a Study Material by post consisting of the above mentioned modules. The course will be conducted online and students will have access to discussion forums, online study materials in the course website.
Who can pursue?
The course is helpful for the students of Indian Universities pursuing various law courses.
The candidates preparing for P.C.S. (J) and H.J.S. in different states and Advocates practicing on Civil Side can take an advantage through this course.
After completion of three months an online examination will be conducted in course website. The duration of examination will be three hours, it shall consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
The candidates who complete the exam with more than 50% score will be awarded the certificate of completion of course. Those who fail to achieve the minimum score in first attempt will have to reappear for the exam.
Students: Rs. 5000
For Professionals: Rs. 7000
The fee is to be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd. payable at Bhopal
How to Apply?
This is a two-step process:
1. Fill the online application form present on the website (Do mention Lawctopus!)
2. Send the required documents along with the demand draft to Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd, B-3, Vardhman Green Park, Ashoka Garden, Bhopal – 462023, Madhya Pradesh. (Please mention your name, email ID & phone number in the back side of the demand draft)
Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
B-3, Vardhman Green Park, Ashoka Garden, Bhopal – 462023
Phone: +91 82 23 988007
E-mail: [email protected]
Link to course page is here.
Link to admission form is here.
Please mention ‘Lawctopus’ in case you got to know about this course via us. Thank you.