Online Certificate Course on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code is a new body of legal provisions which provide the provisions pertaining to corporate insolvency resolution and liquidation of corporate persons, partnership firms and individuals in a time-bound manner.
This course presents the in-details concept and procedure of the insolvency and liquidation process. It contains all the latest judgments, the status of top-12 insolvency and/or liquidation process.
We are offering an early-bird discount to the first 100 students enrolling in this course. The full course fee is Rs. 3950. You can get this course as an early-bird subscriber by paying Rs. 1000 only.
This course consists of 8 modules which will be delivered to you online, in the form of videos and study materials. You can complete the course within 90 days. A certificate will be awarded to all the students successfully completing the course. Following modules will be covered under this course:
- Debt Related Laws in India
- Introduction to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Overview of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
- Liquidation and the Process of Liquidation
- Insolvency Resolution and Bankruptcy – Individual and Partnership Firm
- Rules and Regulations under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Case reviews on Insolvency on Bankruptcy Laws
Why should you attend this course
At the end of the Course, you would be able to understand:
- Erstwhile laws relating to insolvency;
- Basics of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and why there was a need to implement a specific law;
- Understand the CIRP and Liquidation Process;
- Role of Authorities in the CIRP Process;
- Role of an Insolvency Professional and the importance of an Insolvency Professional;
- Drafting of application/petition under the Code
Next Batch Starts on 11th October 2018
The last date to register is 10th October 2018
How to register and get the offer?
To avail the scholarship use scholarship code: ibl-one in the registration form.
Click here to know more and register for the course.