About the Organizer
RNB Global University is a private university located at Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. The university was established by the Ram Bajaj Foundation Society through the RNB Global University, Bikaner Act, 2015. The University is spread on a 300-acre campus and offers courses in various disciplines.
About the Essay Competition
RNB Global University’s School of law is organizing National Legal Essay Writing Competition on the Topic: ONE NATION: ONE ELECTION.
ONE NATION: ONE ELECTION
Every successful submission will be awarded a Certificate of Participation. Apart from these, few selected submissions will be appreciated by exciting rewards
- The first Position will be rewarded with prize money of Rs 11,000 along with a Certificate
- The second Position will be rewarded with prize money of Rs 5000 along with a Certificate
- The Competition is open for all the law students currently pursuing their under-graduation (both 3year and 5year) course from any recognized university/college in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- The essays will be scored based on originality of thought, depth of research, style of writing and communication of arguments. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
- The language of the Essay in English
- The word limit is 2500- 3000 words (not including footnotes)
- The font used in all parts of the essay (except footnotes) must be Times New Roman, Size 12, with 1.5 line spacing with justified alignment.
- The font used in the footnotes must be Times New Roman, Size 10, with single line spacing with justified alignment
- A uniform citation style has to be followed throughout the essay
- Page numbers must be at the bottom center.
The electronic copies must be submitted in PDF format.
The organizers are very particular about the plagiarism as it defeats the purpose of the Competition. Only original essays that have not been published elsewhere and have not been submitted to any other organization are to be submitted. Hence, the participants are advised to take care of the same
The last date of Submission of the essay is 30th October 2019 on the below address:
Fill the registration form attached which is attached with the brochure and send it to the lawjournal[at]rnbglobal.edu.in by 25 October, 2019 for confirming their participation in the competition. Please mention your name, academic year/position and institution in the body of the mail
The registration fee for students is Rs. 250/- only
Note: The Registration fees should be submitted by Paytm or in the following Bank Account
- Name: RNB Global University
- A/c Number: 50200019269252
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000933
- Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd
- Account Type: Current Account
- Branch: Vishal Enclave, New Delhi
Pay by Paytm by scanning below Bar Code. The bar code is provided in full details.
Screening and Shortlisting of Essay
All the entries will be strictly scrutinized by the University Committee and the Committee will comprise of the following:
- Two faculties of Law
- Two faculties of Political Science
- One faculty of English
Note: The top 10 candidates will face an interview on skype so please mention the skype id along with your paper.
- Last date of Registration: 25th October 2019
- Submission of Essay: 30th October 2019
Queries and Clarification
For any further information/ clarification, kindly contact the following address: lawjournal[at]rnbglobal.edu.in
For the registration form: CLICK HERE