About the organiser:
RMLNLU Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy is a student-run body at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow comprising of faculty members and student.
The society aims to provide a platform for discussion on constitutional and public policy issues, and in furtherance of the same runs RMLNLU Constitutional Law and Public Policy Blog.
As an initiative to widen the horizons submissions are invited on contemporary constitutional law and public policy issues from the student community, academicians and practitioners. Contributions providing high-quality legal analysis of recent constitutional law and public policy developments across the globe.
Editor’s note: The society is not an official body of RMLNLU.
Details regarding the submissions are as follows.
The articles will be selected after a double-blind peer review process which will include a peer review by the editorial board of the society at the first level and then finally by the senior members of the society.
Nature of Submissions: Articles – 1000-1200 words (exclusive of footnotes).
Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is allowed.
- Submissions must be in electronic form. All submission must be written in Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing 1.5. Footnotes must be in the Bluebook (20th edition).
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, line spacing 1.
- Any kind of plagiarism would not be accepted. The submitted manuscript must be original and unpublished.
Submission Procedure and Deadline: All submissions must be made in electronic form before 7th March 2019, 11:59 PM to email@example.com.
- For further queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Afzal Mohammad – +91 8004141500.
- Shubham Patel – +91 9454609772.
This post was first published on:
20 Feb 2019
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.