Tie your laces, wear your jerseys and warm yourself up ! Aavahan is back, and it’s bigger and better than ever before. Dr. RMLNLU is proud to present its annual Sports Fest-Aavahan which will be held with the college’s most awaited cultural fest- Riwaayat from the 22nd Feb to 25th Feb, 2018.
While playing host to institutions of national repute, from blood brothers to uncanny rivals, the aim is to bring forth the best competition one can expect. Known for its warm hospitality, luxurious accommodation and sports infrastructure, Aavahan 2018 will feature more than 25 formal and informal events. Enjoy and experience the lush green campus in the city of Nawabs with excellent courts and facilities and pleasant weather.
Cricket, tennis, swimming, basketball, football and many other formal events will be organised along with informal events like gully cricket, kho kho, counter strike, mini militia, etc. Various cultural events would be organized simultaneously, leaving every participant with an entertaining and exhilarating experience.
It would be an honour to have your institution participate in our festival. A formal invite will be sent along with all the relevant information regarding the event and registration. We also require an early response concerning your participation.
Registration Charges – ₹1400/- Per Participant
- Transport i.e. pick-up and drop from the station/airport/ bus terminal, and travel between University Campus and event locations during 21st February to 26th February
- Breakfast on all days during the fest.
Registration Charges (Without Accommodation) – ₹400/- Per Participant
The payment for registration charges must be made either through Cash, Demand Draft or Net Banking, the details of which are given in the official invite.
Please download the registration form given here.
- Each participant can participate in a maximum of TWO events (Apart from the Aquatics and Athletics).
- Athletics and Aquatics events will have separate on-spot registration with individual registration fees of ₹300/- .
- Each participant must bring two passport size photos with them.
- Each participant must carry a valid College Identity Card. (In the absence of any of the information in the Identity Card, a letter of a bonafide certificate on the official letterhead containing the missing information signed/under the seal of a competent authority may be supplied.)
- After computation and payment of the registration amount, attach the scanned copy of Demand Draft/ Receipt of the online payment submitted.
- Please calculate the total payment as per the registration amount mentioned and remember to mention your mode of payment along with other details.
- For confirmation please send a mail at [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
- Rahul Pant: 8887746537
- Harmandeep Singh: 9794555535
- Hamma Singh: 7618973949
- Sivang Mehrotra: 7754068194
- Ved Vyas: 7742907747
For updates, check the Facebook page given here and for the official invite, click here.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.