The Journal Committee, RMLNLU would like to thank every participant of the 6th RMLNLU International Legal Essay Competition, 2018 for showing interest in the competition.
We are pleased to announce that Rabindra Kumar Mitra from National Law University Odisha has been adjudged as the winner of the competition. He shall be receiving a cash prize of Rs. 15,000 and an e-certificate of achievement.
Further, we declare that Urmil Shah from School of Law, Auro University has emerged as the runner-up in the competition and Yekalo Ghebremicael from Adi-Keih College of Arts and Social Science, Eritrea has secured the third position in the competition. They shall be receiving a sum of Rs. 10,000 and 5,000 respectively along with an e-certificate of achievement.
We would also like to announce that the following participants have been ranked amongst the top entries by our esteemed panel of judges. They shall each receive an e-certificate of merit for their insightful contribution to the competition.
- Vineet Kumar from National Law University, Odisha
- Priyadarshini Barua from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar and Vagisha Nandini from Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Dhruv Shekhar from Jindal Global Law School
- Tanya Sarkar from Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- K. N. Preyadharshne from School of Excellence in Law, Perungudi, Chennai
- Poornima Ramesh Kumar from School of LAW, SASTRA Deemed University
Heartiest Congratulations to all! We wish you all the best for your future endeavours and look forward to your great contributions to the legal fraternity.