1. Protection of Witnesses in Criminal Justice System: a Comparative Study of India and Usa
2. Representation of Women in the Legal Profession in India
3. Terrorist and Their Tactics: Need of Creative Criminology
4. Medical Negligence
5. Critical Analysis of Indra Sawhney Vs. Union of India
6. Euthanasia: Comparative Debates
7. Crime and Politics
8. Independence of Judiciary
9. The Role of Sebi in Regulating the Primary Market for Securities
10. Regulatory Regime Over Banking Companies
11. Statutory Contract Embodied in the Articles of Associationa Critical Study
12. Company Law Board and Nclt- a Comparative Study
1. Registration fee for the competition is Rs. 250/- per head.
2. Registration fee for RKDF Uuniversity students, faculties and employees Rs. 100/- per head
3. The author can choose any one topic from the abovementioned topics or he can choose any other legal topic of his interest.
4. The competition is open to students, faculties and delegates of all the streams.
5. Co-authorship is allowed upto 2 students
6. The submission must be made in electronic form only.
7. The entries must be sent to [email protected]
8. Cover page of the essay must contain following details:
A. Author(s) name
B. Email id of auhtor(s)
C. Contact number of author(s)
D. Semester of author(s)
E. Name & address of college
Last date for registration & sending entries: 20 July mid night, after which no entries shall be taken.