About RICAGO :
RICAGO is a technology platform in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) space and helps organizations to innovate their compliance systems (regulatory, contractual and internal) by way of simplifying and automating the process.
RICAGO solutions are used by leading corporations; in diverse industries – such as BFSI, IT/ITeS, healthcare, energy & utilities, food, retail, high-tech and manufacturing – to manage their compliance management programs, contract processes, GST compliance. RICAGO is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
Job Title : Legal Analyst
Job Objective : Responsible for handling legal compliances
Location : Koramangala, Bangalore
Primary Responsibilities :
- Understand the Regulatory Compliance Requirements of different Industry Sectors.
- Write/Build Content Libraries for the Compliance Management System as per the department process.
- Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact.
- Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislations / Notifications / Circulars / Orders/Regulations.
Desired Qualifications : LLB / CS (Semi-qualified/Qualified)
Desired Experience : 0-2 Years
Knowledge & Skills :
- English Typing with good speed and accuracy
- Ability to paraphrase provisions of legislations into simple language following statement construction rules
- Basic Knowledge of computer operations and MS Excel
Association mode for Freshers:
Trainee Period – 6 months with stipend Rs. 12,000-15,000/- per month
Based on performance, will be confirmed as Employee
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.