About RICAGO :
RICAGO is a technology platform in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) space and helps organizations to innovate their compliance systems (regulatory, contractual and internal) by way of simplifying and automating the process.
RICAGO solutions are used by leading corporations; in diverse industries – such as BFSI, IT/ITeS, healthcare, energy & utilities, food, retail, high-tech and manufacturing – to manage their compliance management programs, contract processes, GST compliance. RICAGO is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
Job Title : Legal Analyst
Job Objective : Responsible for handling legal compliances
Location : Koramangala, Bangalore
Primary Responsibilities :
- Understand the Regulatory Compliance Requirements of different Industry Sectors.
- Write/Build Content Libraries for the Compliance Management System as per the department process.
- Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact.
- Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislations / Notifications / Circulars / Orders/Regulations.
Desired Qualifications : LLB / CS (Semi-qualified/Qualified)
Desired Experience : 0-2 Years
Knowledge & Skills :
- English Typing with good speed and accuracy
- Ability to paraphrase provisions of legislations into simple language following statement construction rules
- Basic Knowledge of computer operations and MS Excel
Association mode for Freshers:
Trainee Period – 6 months with stipend Rs. 12,000-15,000/- per month
Based on performance, will be confirmed as Employee