RICAGO is a technology platform in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) space and helps organizations to innovate their compliance systems (regulatory, contractual and internal) by way of simplifying and automating the process.
RICAGO solutions are used by leading corporations; in diverse industries – such as BFSI, IT/ITeS, healthcare, energy & utilities, food, retail, high-tech and manufacturing – to manage their compliance management programs, contract processes, GST compliance. RICAGO is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
RICAGO is owned by Clonect Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Koramangala, Bangalore
Responsible for handling the Content research & GRC consulting related activities
- Preparation of compliance checklists for various laws related to corporate, labour, HR, EHS, Taxation and ensure regular update on the same.
- Plan, Execute compliance audits, gap assessments for various clients
- Consulting our clients for Compliance related to corporate, Tax HR, Labour Laws, Industrial Relations Laws, etc.
- Preparation of Entire compliance checklist on the basis of applicability of statutes for specific Client.
- Understanding the location wise & industry wise compliance requirements of Clients and hence supporting the implementation of the Compliance program.
- Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact on them.
- Review of Content Libraries (Compliance Checklists)
- Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislation/Notifications/Circulars/Order/Regulations.
- Continuous update of Compliance checklist as and when it occurs.
- Work closely with Pilots & Implementation team for successful implementation of GRC platform.
- Work with Product team for product changes, testing, conceptualise new modules etc.
- Any other tasks, as and when assigned
- CS Semi-qualified
- Preference for Male Candidates as there will be travel
Knowledge & Skills
- Equipped with the Compliance related knowledge
- Client Management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Trainee period of 6 months. Based on performance, will be confirmed as Employee. Stipend during trainee period : 15-20k per month
How to apply
Interested Candidates can forward resume to [email protected]