Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in collaboration with Surana & Surana Attorneys is organising the 2nd Surana & Surana and RGNUL International Law Moot Court Competition, 2018 from 16-18 November, 2018 at the campus building of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Sidhuwal, Bhadson Road, Patiala-147004, Punjab.
The previous edition of the competition has seen fierce competition among law schools across India and the challenging moot proposition along with the high quality of judging by the esteemed judges has cemented this moot as one of the premiere moot court competitions of the country.
- Deadline for registration (Online Registration): 31st August, 2018.
- Deadline for registration (Registration Form/Approval Letter): 15th September 2018.
- Deadline for memorial submission (Soft Copy): 25th October, 2018 by 05:00 p.m.
- Deadline for memorial submission (1 Hard Copy): 1st November, 2018 by 05:00 p.m.
- Dates of the competition: 16th-18th November, 2018.
- Best Team: INR 15,000/-
- Runners Up: INR 10,000/-
- Best Student Advocate: INR 5,000/-
- Best Memorial: INR 5,000/-
Rules of the Competition
Kshitij Pawar: +91-9806329369 (Student Co-ordinator)
For any other queries, kindly send an email at [email protected]