The Centre for Advances Studies in Criminal Law (CASCL) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab (RGNUL), proudly announces the SURANA AND SURANA INTERNATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION, 2018.
Theme: Transnational Organised Crimes
Sub-Themes (Illustrative, not exhaustive)
- Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, 2017
- De Mystification Offshore Banking Secrecy
- UN Efforts to Tackle Corruption
- Money Laundering
- Upcoming Challenges of Drug Trade
- Bilateral Cooperation to Curb Drug Trafficking
- Illegal Arms Trade
- Organising Trafficking
- Any Other Sub Theme
The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their B.A.LLB./LL.M./Ph.D./M.Phil. or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university across the World.
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000
The participant should E-mail the following attachments: Cover Page, Research Paper, Registration Form, Declaration Form to email@example.com
The last date for submission of the essay is 20th August,2018.
For further details kindly go through the Brochure.
For any queries contact:
- Mr. Priyank Pandey: +91 80575 05040
- Ms. Yashi Bajpai: +91 73476 88125