School of Agriculture Law and Economics (SALE), a centre of excellence at RGNUL, was established with an objective of providing a platform for multidimensional analysis pertaining to research on economics and law, with special emphasis on legal, social, political and cultural paradigms encompassing the study of law.
Students, Scholars, or Academicians pursuing any degree or course from any recognized university can participate in the competition.
Doubling Farmers’ Income
Sub – Theme
- Agriculture Export Policy
- Minimum Support Price
- Role of State
- Indo – Israel Agriculture Cooperation Action Plan
Please Note: The above mentioned list for sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence any other submission pertinent to the theme shall be accorded consideration.
- Rs. 300 (Single Author)
- Rs. 500 (Co-Author)
Click here to make the payment.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5000 (Five Thousand Only)
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 3000 (Three Thousand Only)
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 1500 (One thousand and Five Hundred Only)
- E – Certificate of appreciation shall be awarded to the top entries of the competition.
- The essays must be submitted in English only.
- The essays should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 3000 – 5000 words, not including footnotes.
- The essays should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Every citation must follow the Harvard Bluebook, 20th Edition.
- The essays must be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject 2nd ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s).
- The essay must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ and Pdf format.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Sub-Theme Chosen
- Title of the Essay
- Name(s) of the Author(s)
- College/ Institute/ University of Author(s)
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s)
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s)
November 3rd, 2018
- Bhawna Gera, 78373 99643
- Uday Agnihotri, 98150 92215
Email: [email protected]
This post was first published on:
5 Oct 2018