The 5th RGNUL Multidisciplinary Congress on Foreign Direct Investment in South Asian Region will be held on 20 April 2019 by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in collaboration with The Centre for Trade and Investment Law (CTIL), New Delhi.
Call for Papers
Seminar papers are invited from academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, and students on the issues related to specified themes. Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers on the day of the seminar in person. Ten (10) papers will be selected for the publication in the form of an edited book.
In case of non-availability of the Author, the option of Web Conferencing is also available. The slots for the Web Conferencing would be uploaded on the University Website.
The 5th RGNUL Multidisciplinary Congress on Foreign Direct Investment in South Asian Region aims to look into the aspect highlighted in the Concept Note (please refer the Brochure) and other interdisciplinary aspects of Foreign Direct Investment in South Asian countries. The participants are invited to send abstracts followed by papers on the themes of the seminar. The sub-themes for the conference are as follows:
- Regional Disparities in Foreign Direct Investment in India and its consequences
- Foreign Direct Investment and Green Finance (Environmental Concerns, Energy Concerns)
- Foreign Direct Investment in South Asian Region: A Sectoral Analysis
- Country specific Foreign Direct Investment: Challenges in South Asian countries
- Foreign Direct Investment inflows in India: Trends, Policies and Implications
- Challenges and Future prospects of Foreign Direct Investment
- Intra South Asia: Regional integration and Foreign Direct Investment
- Socio Political Conflicts in Foreign Direct Investment in South Asia
- WTO Agreement on TRIMS and flow of Foreign Direct Investment
- Foreign Direct Investment and Investment Treaty Arbitration
- International Trade and Investment Dispute Settlement
*The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive; participants can send papers on related themes as well.
|Last Date of Abstract Submission||25th June, 2019|
|Acceptance of Abstract||30th March, 2019|
|Full Paper Submission (Soft Copy)||30th July, 2019|
|Full Paper Submission (Hard Copy)||25th August, 2019|
- The papers must be submitted in English language only and must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc/.docx). Papers in any other format/language will not be accepted.
- The abstract of the paper should contain 300 – 350 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his email ID, contact number and official address.
- The paper should not be of more than 6000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing.
- Follow RLR Guidelines for the citation, available at the RGNUL website (Click here)
- The papers (soft copy) must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for the 5th RGNUL Multidisciplinary Congress” on or before the last date of full paper submission (soft copy).
- A hard copy of the single side printed full paper should be sent on or before the last date of full paper submission (hard copy) to the Convenor(s) at the address mentioned below.
- The paper and details of the author must be submitted as separate documents in the same e-mail.
|Registration Fees Structure|
|Student/Research Scholar||Rs. 500|
Rs. 800 (in case of co- authorship)
Rs. 1200 (in case of co-authorship)
|Foreign Participants||US$ 50|
Registration is open from the date of announcement of the conference. Participants can register themselves and pay the registration fee through the online payment link: Click here
Please note that the last date of registration is 30th July 2019.
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to contact the undersigned:
Mr. Sidharath Goyal (+91-76964-05448)
Mr. Uday Agnihotri (+91-98150-92215)
Or reach us at email@example.com with the subject “Query-5th RGNUL Multidisciplinary Congress”.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.