The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab is a public university of national stature in Patiala. It was established by the Punjab government in 2006 to fulfill the need for a national institution of excellence in legal education.
About the Centre
Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance (CCLG) is an interdisciplinary research centre at RGNUL, established with a vision to contribute to the study, research and understanding of constitutional law and governance by adopting contemporary, critical and comparative methods. The aim of the Centre is to emerge as an influential think tank in the field of constitutional law and governance and to promote constitutional values in society.
About the CCLG Blog [The Charter]
The Charter, the blog of CCLG, welcomes submissions from students, academicians and law practitioners on issues of constitutional law, governance and policy. They encourage pieces written with an interdisciplinary approach encompassing law, economics, political science, sociology, international relations, psychology, anthropology, life sciences and other social and natural sciences.
- The Charter accepts submission on a rolling basis.
- The word limit for submission is between 800-1500 words. However, flexibility is allowed with the permission of the Editor(s), if the content so requires.
- Submission should be made to email@example.com.
- The body of the email must contain the name, short bio and institutional affiliation of the author(s). The subject of the email should be ‘Submission – The Charter’
- The Manuscript should be in MS Word format. Details of the author(s) should not be mentioned in the manuscript. Doing so may lead to immediate rejection of the article.
- The authors will receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of an article from the Editorial Board. Once the Editorial Board acknowledges the receipt of an article, the submission will go through a rigorous editorial process and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the author(s) within 10 days of the receipt of the article.
For detailed submission guidelines and review process, please visit https://cclg.in/submission-guidelines/
For any further queries, please feel free to drop an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shubham Shukla: 8182005532
- Divyank Tikkha: 6370536607
- Mridull Thaplu: 9086345345