The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites submissions for Volume 3, Issues 1 and 2 of the CASIHR Journal of Human Rights Practice (CASIHR JHRP).
To provide a platform for more pointed, specialized and diverse points of view, adherence to a rigid thematic issue has been dispensed with. As such, this Volume of the CASIHR JHRP is not theme-specific in nature and authors are free to write on any topic relevant to the field of Human Rights.
Submissions can be made under the following heads:
- Long Articles– Word limit of 6000 words.
- Short Articles– Word Limit of 4000 to 4500 words.
- Case Comments– Word Limit of 1500 to 2000 words.
- Book Reviews-Word limit of 2000 to 2500 words.
Deadline for Submission: 20th May 2019, by 11:59 PM.
All the submissions must be mailed only to[email protected]with a cover letter specifying the following:
- Name of Author(s)
- Name and Address of Institution
- Contact Details – Address and Mobile No.
Email: [email protected]