Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites students to fourth Annual Parliamentary Debate Competition.
Since 2010, students from across the nation have been joining the said competition and it is hoped that the students will help build on this tradition; and join this year for some fine competition of wit and repartee.
• Winners: Rs. 21,000/-
• Runners Up: Rs. 11,000/-
• Spirit of Agahi‘14
• Best Speaker Award
• Best Adjudicator Award
DATE OF THE TOURNAMENT
September 25-27, 2014
(N+1): Rs. 3000/-
Single Adj.: Rs. 800/-
1. Registration forms without the demand draft will not be entertained.
2. The registration form and D.D. should reach RGNUL by 31 August 2014.
3. If you email the registration form scanned copy of DD must be attached and subsequently demand draft bearing the details of team/student must be sent by post.
4. DD to be addressed to Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Payable at Patiala.
5.Scan and send the soft copy of both to: [email protected]
• Faculty Co-ordinator: Tanya Mander (e-mail: [email protected])
• Student Co-ordinator:-
1. Soham Banerjee (e-mail: [email protected] Ph.: +91 8146130999)
2. Ankit Gusain (e-mail: [email protected] Ph.: +91 8727050281)
3. Navneet Nair (e-mail: [email protected] Ph.: +91 919814850124)
Note- The registration form and D.D. should reach RGNUL by 31st August 2014.
For Poster, please click HERE.
For Parliamentary Debate Rules, click HERE.
For Adjudicatory Subsidiary Rules, click HERE.
For Team Registration Form, click HERE.
For Independent Registration Form, click HERE.
Information courtesyof Pravesh Aggarwal, Campus Manager for RGNUL Patiala