The Master of Law degree course prepares graduates at the postgraduate level in legal principles, law, justice and governance while building in them strong research acumen and subject-matter expertise in Business and Corporate Law. This Specialization is designed to serve the interests of students who intend to practice in the area of Corporate Law.
It aims at aligning the objectives of a Corporate Lawyer with the goals of business organizations. The subjects range from foundational papers to the advanced ones such as International Trade Law, Legal Regulation of Economic Enterprises, Corporate Governance, shipping and marine insurance etc.
Modern commerce heavily depends upon law and lawyers and there is a great demand for corporate attorneys in India and abroad. Many companies are recruiting law officers having specialized knowledge in the area of corporate and commercial law.This course intends to prepare students to acquire specialized knowledge to face the challenges in the corporate world.
A candidate who has successfully completed the three years / five years law degree Bachelor’s programme of this University or of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by this University, shall be eligible to seek admission to the one year LL.M. Programme, provided the candidate also satisfies other eligibility conditions like, minimum percentage of marks and the like, as may be prescribed by the University, the University Grants Commission and the Central or State Governments from time to time.
How to apply
- Apply online at this page.
- Application Form fee: Rs.1000/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.2000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
- You can pay online through Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking or through demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru. Please keep scan copies of Passport size photograph & 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Graduation (If available) ID Proof (Pan/Aadhar card/Passport/College ID) ready before filling the form.
- The Scancopy should not be more than 2MB. Allowed File Formats: png, jpg, jpeg, pdf.
- Mandatory fields to be filled compulsory (*)
Deadline for application: May 31, 2018.
Office of Admissions,
REVA University, Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka,
Bangalore – 560 064, Karnataka, India
Ph: +91-80-6622 6622, +91 95388 74444/45
Email: [email protected]