REVA University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to the B.A., LL.B. (Hons) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons) programmes.
B.A., LL. B. Honours/ B.B.A., LL. B. Honours:
- Pass in PUC or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) of the total marks.
- Max age of 20yrs (22 for SC/ST/OBC) at the time of admission.
- Good score in REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test (REVA CLAT) or CLAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
How to apply
- Apply online at this link.
- Application Form fee: Rs.1000/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.2000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
- You can pay online through Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking or through demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru. Please keep scan copies of Passport size photograph & 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet (If available) ID Proof (Pan/Aadhar card/Passport/College ID) ready before filling the form.
- The Scaned copy should not be more than 2MB. Allowed File Formats: png, jpg, jpeg, pdf.
- Mandatory fields to be filled compulsory (*)
The last date for applying is May 31, 2018.
Office of Admissions,
REVA University, Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka,
Bangalore – 560 064 Karnataka, India
Ph: +91-80-6622 6622, +91 95388 74444/45
Email: [email protected]
For details, visit this page.
This post was first published on:
25 May 2018