The Journal Committee, RMLNLU would like to congratulate every participant of the 5th RMLNLU International Legal Essay Competition, 2017. The theme of this edition was International Commerical Arbitration.
We are pleased to announce that Meenal Garg from University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University has been adjudged as the winner of the competition. He shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 15,000 and a Certificate of Merit.
Further, we declare that there has been a tie between Neelam Meshram from National Law Institute University, Bhopal, and Prakhar Agarwal from Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur for the runners’ up position.
It has been, therefore, decided by the organizing committee to merge the second (Rs.10,000) and third prize (Rs.5,000) to be divided between the second position holders. Thus, both the second position holders shall receive a sum of Rs. 7,500 and a Certificate of Merit.
We would also like to announce that the following participants have been ranked amongst the top 10 entries by our esteemed panel of judges. They shall each receive a Certificate of Appreciation for their insightful contribution to the competition.
1. Soumya Jha, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
2. Alefiyah M. Shipchandler, ILS Law College, Pune
3. Yash Lahoty, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
4. Zeeshan Ahmed, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
5. Mahasweta Muthusubbarayan, ILS Law College, Pune
6. Abhishrut Singh, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
7. Arushi Sharma, National Law Institute University, Bhopal and Tarini D. Prabhu, Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Heartiest Congratulations to all! We wish you all the very best for your future endeavours and look forward to your great contributions to the legal fraternity.