RESO Technologies is inviting Law Students, Legal Professionals and Practitioners to submit their blogs on Online Mode of Alternate Dispute Resolution.
About RESO Technologies
RESO Technologies is an initiative of the Prompt Dispute Resolution Council (PDRC) and is a Private Limited Company, duly registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. RESO endeavors to provide an intelligent virtual space for Online Dispute Resolution and strives to adopt a holistic approach for the same. The ultimate aim of the effort is to ensure legal and social justice, along with a dispute free society.
RESO provides a virtual platform along with specifically designed services, based on unique algorithms, to various individuals, corporates, organizations, Government departments, etc. for their needs in various forms of alternative dispute resolution methods. We believe in mitigating effects of delayed justice and focus on timely resolution of issues with complete justice.
The main theme is Online Mode of Alternate Dispute Resolution.
Amidst this the suggested sub-themes are:
- Independence and Impartiality of online ADR Portals
- Place of Jurisdiction: A boom for online ADR Portals
- Dissolution of NPA through ADR
- Is Online Dispute Resolution future of ADR
- Role of technology in Dispute Resolution
Kindly note that the authors also have the liberty to choose the theme of their choice, revolving around Online Mode of Alternate Dispute Resolution.
Law Students, Legal Professionals and Practitioners.
- The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-2000 words.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and Spacing 1.5.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- Style of citation: Bluebook 21 Edition.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscripts.
The submissions must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; the subject of the mail read ‘Submission for RESO BLOGS.
The selected manuscripts will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged on the RESO technologies website, also all the publications will be facilitated with an e-certificate.
The submissions will be accepted till 5th November 2021.
In Case of any clarifications kindly contact the Centre through email@example.com