About the Institute
The Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie is a premier training institution for the civil services in India. It is headed by a Director (an officer of the level of Secretary to the Government of India) and is an attached office of the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India.
About the Job
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie, wishes to engage the services of bright young professionals as Teaching Associates (Research Interns) to assist the faculty of Political Theory & Constitutional Law in teaching/training and Research activities.
The position is contractual with an initial contract period of six months which may be extended for another two terms of six months each based on performance appraisal.
Qualifications and Terms of Appointment for the post of Teaching Associates (Research Intern)
- Post Graduation Degree in a discipline relevant to the subject i.e. in Law with at least 55% marks and having an aptitude for academics and research.
- Candidates should be proficient in the use of computers.
- Preference will be given to persons who are registered for a PhD or are pursuing M.Phil program in the relevant discipline and to those who may have worked in a similar capacity in the past.
- Teaching Associates (Research Interns) will be appointed on Contract for a term of Six Months, which may be extended by another two terms of Six months each based on performance appraisal. No Teaching Associate (Research Interns) will be engaged beyond three terms in any case.
- In casework of any Interns is not satisfactory, the contract can be terminated any time after giving a notice of 1 month or, at the discretion of the Academy, by giving one-month remuneration in lieu of the notice. An Intern may also terminate the contract after giving one month’s notice or payment of one-month remuneration in lieu thereof.
- Teaching Associates (Research Interns) will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs 40,000 p.m. If they are to travel on official duty, they will be reimbursed travel expenses at the rates applicable for Group ‘8’ employees.
- Candidates should be below 35 years of age.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed proforma to Director, LBSNAA, Mussoorie, or mail the same to adminsec.lbsnaa[at]nic.in. Applications found incomplete will not be considered. The recruitment will be a rolling process and engagement will be done as and when the vacancy arises.
Applications will be valid for the current financial year. All valid applications available in the Academy by the 20thof any month will be considered monthly, for any vacancies available at the time of consideration.
Teaching Associates (Research Intern) will be paid a consolidated sum of Rs. 40,000 p.m. and will be provided accommodation in hostels on payment of prescribed rent.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Faculty at NUSRL, Ranchi [13 Vacancies]
- Professor at Aligarh Muslim University, Murshidabad & Malappuram
- JOB POST: Professor and Associate Professor at BHU, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]