GNLU is conducting a walk-in interview for the post of Research Associate – Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP)
IPR Chair on December 26, 2018.
Remuneration: ₹ 30,000 – 50,000/-
- Bachelors’/Master’s Degree/Ph.D. in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the relevant area;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/Research
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges in the relevant area;
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve research, training and extension activities or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Walk-in Interview Date
Wednesday, 26 December, 2018. Reporting time for walk in Interview: 1000 hrs. (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 1015 Hrs.)
Address: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382426,
Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], Tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611/12.
For official notification, click here.