About the organisation
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has been set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest growing states of India with its rich mineral, forest, natural and local resources.
- Preparation of Institutional wide Self-Assessment Reports.
- Preparation of standard operating manuals for various departments and processes.
- Preparation of various accreditation related reports.
- Research and analysis of best academic practices Internationally.
- Benchmarking IIM Raipur to International and accreditation standards.
- Data management for Institutional Ranking.
- Preparation of digital content for web and print media.
- Communication with International exchange students and exchange partners.
- Management of International Academic Program (if any).
- General Administration at Program/CDPO (Career Development and Placement Office) and the International Relations Office.
Number of Vacancies
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, 5th Floor Suchana Bhawan Meur’s Road Audrey House Campus, Jharkhand 834008.
Rs. 25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
How to apply?
The applicants must apply online through this link till 15-06-2019 (6:00 pm).
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further scrutiny via given email ID only. Application not received within due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
The official link is here.