Genie AI, a London based startup is looking for a passionate and a legal tech enthusiastic law student to apply for the remote internship with flexible working hours and several perks.
About Genie AI
Genie AI and deliver legal services in a new way – with technology, without the billable hour and with state of the art AI tools to make your work efficient and enjoyable. They are a machine learning startup with a mission to open source the law.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Virtual Legal Intern
- At Genie, they are building the next generation of legal services. No more billable hours, no more client complaints
- Their aim is to become an ABS law firm and they’re hiring lawyers to deliver legal services to their client base of high growth tech startups
- They’re looking for a bright and forward-thinking Legal Intern
- Intern’s primary responsibility will be to work with their technology stack, templates and precedents to review and maintain high-quality legal templates and drafting
- Their aim is to open source this information and get community feedback to help understand what drafting is market standard and what needs improvement and so on
- Intern will work with more senior lawyers to have your drafting checked and reviewed, as well as legal tools such as Thomson Reuters Practical Law and Lexis Nexis
- Intern will maintain standard issue and clause libraries to help re-use clause components into contracts and prevent repeated work
- Intern will work with Our Product Manager to help improve our legal tech product, report bugs and suggest improvements
- Be risk-taking, commercially minded Intern keen to learn about startups
- Continually improve through reading and learning (growth mindset)
- Enjoy trying new apps and technology to automate your work
- Believe in self-awareness and reflection to identify and improve weaknesses
- The interview process can happen as quick as 2 weeks.
- After an initial phone call with the TA Manager, there is a technical and role-related interview with the Co-Founder and lastly a culture round.
- A detailed feedback is given at every stage.
Perks and Benefits
- Unlimited budget for business, law, or technology books
- Fully flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular meditation and well-being sessions
- Optional pre-tax charity giving
- Regular team lunches and dinners after lockdown (and plenty of social activity in the meantime!)
- The opportunity to join a bright, fast-growing startup at a grassroots level and genuinely make a difference.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.