ThinkOcean India is calling for internship applications for the remote positions of Content Writers and Editors.
About the Organization
ThinkOcean, founded in 2017, is an initiative based upon the concept of a society run by youth. ThinkOcean is driven to engage today’s young people, address the world’s pressing environmental issues, and get them involved.
ThinkOcean India is the national chapter of the global youth initiative, ThinkOcean. It is a space for high school and college students to meaningfully engage with, and voice their thoughts on, contemporary events and solutions to pressing environmental concerns.
About the Internship Opportunity
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include working on and managing all tasks related to content writing under the aegis of ThinkOcean India.
Number of Interns
- Flexible work hours
- Certificates awarded on completion of the internship
- Letter of recommendation provided based on performance
Remote/ Work from home
It is an unpaid internship opportunity.
The internship will be of a duration of 6 months
Who Can Apply?
Following people can apply for the internship:
- are available for the work from home job/internship,
- can start the work from home job/internship between May 26, 2022 and June 30, 2022
- are available for duration of 6 months, and
- have relevant skills and interests
- The candidate must be a High school or college student from any discipline with competent proficiency in English and creative writing,
- The candidate must have a keen interest in matters related to environment and sustainability.
How to Apply?
To apply for the remote internship at ThinkOcean India, click on the link at the end of this post.
Apply for the remote internship positions by June 10, 2022
In case of any queries, please reach out at [email protected]