Applications are hereby invited for the post of Project Director, Samvaad at Model Governance Foundation.
Last Date of Application
20th August, 2014.
How to Apply
Send in your CV and Statement of Purpose on [email protected]
Kindly ensure that the subject of the mail is: Application for the post of Project Director, Samvaad.
Samvaad is an initiative by the Model Governance Foundation to facilitate a meaningful dialogue between eminent personalities and youth.
About Model Governance Foundation
Model Governance Foundation is a non-partisan, non-profit and non-political organization working for National Integration, Communal Harmony & Inclusive Development.
Our key areas of intervention are Administrative Reforms, Education, Environment, Healthcare, Legal Reforms, Skill Development and Women Empowerment. We organize events, conduct research and provide consultancy on key issues in governance, public policy and law.
The organization is headquartered in Lucknow and the pan-Indian team comprises of most promising college students and young professionals who bring their vibrant perspectives to the organization and are unified by the common vision of improving the future of our country.
1. Age between 18 – 25 years.
2. Excellent Communication Skills.
3. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, Skype, YouTube and Twitter.
Desired Skills and Abilities
1. Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
2. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
3. Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
4. Experience working with volunteers, non-profits, and community-based organizations.
5. Inclined toward mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
8. Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
9. Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
10. Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Terms and Conditions
1. This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
2. We are looking for at least 12 months commitment from you.
3. You will be required to devote at least 12 hours per week.
4. You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.
5. A Performance review will be conducted after completion of 3 months.
What We Look For?
We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential. Some of the qualities we look for in our people:
Accountability, Creativity, Curiosity, Discipline, Empathy, Integrity, Leadership, Professionalism, Technological Awareness
1. Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
2. A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
3. Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
4. Recommendation or Work Experience Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
For more information about the work we have done so far and the activities we engage in, visit HERE.